Saturday, October 31, 2009

Announcement - VixenTor Games Half-Price Customs


Since I started Drake's Flames, I don't believe I've ever really used the site to front for VixenTor Games, aside from the occasional side mention or the ad over there on the side of the page. But this is a special scenario. Frankly, my 15th anniversary is upon me, and I have an idea for a really great gift, but I need cash for it. So I'm shamelessly promoting my own stuff here at my review site for the sole purpose of drumming up enough dough to buy my wife an incredibly awesome anniversary present.

In order to score the cash I need, I'm running a sale at VixenTor Games. Until the end of November, I'll make you a custom dice tower for half of what I usually charge. These are one-of-a-kind, custom-designed dice towers made from wood and covered with graphics designed especially for you. Usually I charge $300 for one of these towers, and I sell about six a year. But right now, because I have this killer wishlist of a gift idea, you can get one for $150. And to sweeten the pot a little, if you order by the 20th of November, I'll ship it in time for you to have it for Christmas.

This is just about the ultimate gamer accessory, if you ask me, and I'm not the least bit biased. To see what kind of impressive crap I can come up with, check out the Custom Towers page at VixenTor Games. And to place an order, email me at matt@vixentorgames.com.

As an added incentive, if the sale scores me enough dough, I'll even tell you what the anniversary present is. You know, once my wife gets it - she reads this site sometimes, so I'm not spilling the beans.

So now I'll quit pimping my own stuff and get back to saying bad things about people I don't know.

No comments: