Thursday, October 16, 2008

Five Yards for Delay of Game Review

I just started a new job on Tuesday, and my dad dropped in the same day to stay all week. I have a game I want to write about, but I'm a little short on time, so I'll have to beg off until tomorrow night. By Saturday, you'll have an opportunity to read about Key Largo, a fun and slightly silly game from Paizo.

And just so I'm not completely wasting a post, here are a few games I'll be writing about in the coming weeks:

Dwarven Dig!
Hybrid
Stonehenge
Hero Immortal King
Great Space Race
Yetisburg
Duel in the Dark
Kill Doctor Lucky... and His Little Dog, Too
Mutants and Deathray Guns
New World Disorder
Starship Troopers Miniatures
Trivial Pursuit: Digital Choice
Quest for the Dragon Lords

And while I'm filling space, allow me to offer a huge thanks to all my readers. You guys make this worth doing (that, and the fact that I didn't have to pay for most of the games I just listed).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean reviewing isn't your full time job? I guess free games don't pay the bill.

The list of games to be reviewed soon looks Awesome, thanks for throwing us a bone.

Look forward to the next review.

Enrique said...

Thanks for looking into Dwarven Dig. That's one I;ve been eyeing but the price is high so I would like to hear from you before I buy.